Sunday, October 7, 2007

Hats off to designers!!

'Patience' is the word for designers... I realised this recently while I was sitting with the design team'08 today. An uncountable number of "suggestions" from everyone who passed by, over the design of Events Brochure which will be released soon, and that too with a pinch of uncertainty over what they want. Half said and rest half expected by "everyone" to be understood by the designers. Despite all, they sat their 'kewl'... pressing 10 keys at a time, changing 100 colours at a time and managing 1000 "layers" at a time..(I learnt this term 'layer' the same day, it's something in the Photoshop :) ) Finally after million surveys and incorporating 'valuable suggestions' by everyone, we got the main page of the brochure finalised. While I was taking a look at it, I realised that the designer has tried to portray Retro in today's colourful GenNext..but then I soon realised, is it necessary that everyone think it the same way??...
think you'll answer this better...

No comments: